FV 130.2 Universal Marine Dishwasher
- First-class washing results with minimal use of water
- Ultra-low running costs with the AktivPlus wash water filter system
- Integrated selfcleaning function
- Program start button positioned at an ergonomically comfortable height
- 150mm floor clearance ensures easy cleaning
- Built according to the latest USPHS standards
NSF/ ANSI 3 tested and listed
MEIKO's cost-cutting filter system
The FV 130.2 is an NSF-rated marine pot and pan dishwasher with unique oscillating wash arms ensuring thorough water coverage each wash cycle, while MEIKO’s Soft Start system protects fragile glassware from chiping or breaking. The double-wall construction keeps heat inside the machine, reducing energy consumption and heat loss into the galley. Thanks to the large door opening, there's plenty of room for pots, pans, bowls, trays, kitchen utensils and containers, so everything goes in fast and comes out perfectly clean. Smooth stainless steel surfaces inside and out make it easy to maintain the robust construction of this marine warewasher. Regardless of incoming water supply temperatures, this marine dishwasher for pots and pans design ensures correct wash and rinse water temperatures - even using a cold water supply. The perfect addition to any offshore or ferry galley.
|Rack dimension||850 x 700 mm|
|Entry height||740 mm|
|Dimensions (W x Hmin x D)||1030 x 1785 x 895 mm|
|Programme cycle||120 / 240 / 360 s|
|Rack capacity/h (theoretical)||30 / 15 / 10 racks/h|
|Tank filling||85,0 l|
|Rinse water volume||5,8 Lite liters/cycle|
|Total connected load||14,7 kW|
|Tank heating||6,00 kW / 7,53 A|
|Pump motor||2,20 kW / 4,80 kW|
|Protection class of the machine||IP X5|
* If the machine is connected to a cold water supply and/or if racks are inserted in quick succession, the duration of the wash cycles may be increased to achieve hygienic final rinse temperatures.
Product lines and configurations may vary. Please check with us. We will be happy to find a solution that meets your specific requirements.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved.