Machine cleaning of respiratory protective equipment
The TopClean H with intelligent automatic hood system ensures optimal separation of clean and dirty area, ergonomic work in the respiratory protective equipment workshop and approximately 60 properly cleaned BA masks per hour. By locking the hood, the cleaning process is strictly adhered to, germs, fine dusts and burn-off residues are reliably removed – and technicians for respiratory protective equipment and BA mask wearers are even better protected.
- Automatic, ergonomic and easy to plan – the push-through hood opens and closes automatically and ensures consistently optimal separation of clean and dirty area
- Efficient and professional – material-friendly cleaning and disinfection of the PPE in a professional process in compliance with the manufacturer's specifications
- Fast – 6 BA masks or 12 regulators in 6 minutes
- Patented – Rack for 12 regulators with patented compressed air connection and safe storage of small parts
- Economical – intelligent heat recovery and max. 5 litre consumption per cycle
- Connectable – interfaces for fast data transfer to external software simplify documentation