Always on the safe side
This blend of powerful active agents provides reliable hygiene and is still environmentally friendly and safe to use with a range of materials. The biggest benefit is that the technology and the chemicals are always tailored to one another. This prevents a build-up of limescale on the steam generator, thus saving on lifecycle costs.
- Compatibility with a wide range of materials
- Outstanding calcium binding capacity to get care utensils perfectly clean while keeping machines in great condition
- 100% guaranteed reliability in delivering the optimum dosing quantity
- Protects the environment by minimising the amount of chemicals required
- Complies with the requirements of the Medical Devices Act because even the chemical agents are also considered to be medical products (manufacturers must present certificate of compatibility)
Suction lance system
The suction lance coding system developed by MEIKO ensures that detergent and rinse aid are always used in the right place at the right time. Because nobody wants to run the risk of mix-ups!
The innovative MEIKO suction lance system eliminates the risk of unsuitable products being used in cleaning and disinfection appliances. The special coding system prevents the rinse aid and detergent from getting mixed up. This innovative solution from MEIKO guarantees absolute safety for users and ensures that the detergent and rinse aid are incorporated into the programme run at exactly the right time. The suction lance coding system only works with Doyen products by etol. To be effective, use with the newly developed canister design for Doyen products.