DV 80.2 Marine Pass-Through Dishwasher
- Rear-vented hood directs steam away from the operator
- Temperature dependent extension of wash time ensures top-notch hygiene under all operating conditions
- Quick startup time, low operating costs, rapid tank regeneration
- Efficient final rinse system
- 150 mm floor clearance ensures easy cleaning
- Built according to the latest USPHS standards
- NSF/ ANSI 3 tested and listed
Keep your galley quieter and cooler with this pass-through dishwasher for offshore and ferries! Our DV 80.2 marine dishwasher comes with double-wall insulation for first-class sound and heat insulation. Your galley staff will love its smooth interior walls which are easy to clean along with the assisted-cleaning program following draining the dishwasher. Faster loading time and improved ventilation as well as the advanced standard features such as fully electronic controls, built-in booster heater and pumped rinse drain make this the optimal pass-through dishwasher for offshore and ferries.
|Rack dimension||500 x 500 mm bis 540 x 500 mm|
|Passing height||440 mm|
|Dimensions (W x Hmin x D)||635 ( 687) x 1520 x 750 (850) mm (mit Haubenbüge mm|
|Programme cycle||60 / 90 / 210 s|
|Rack capacity/h (theoretical)||60 / 40 / 17 racks/h|
|Pump motor||0,75 kW / 2,00 kW|
|Tank filling||22,0 l|
|Rinse water volume||2,6 Lite liters/cycle|
|Total connected load||14,1 kW|
|Boiler heating||9,00 kW / 11,30 A|
|Tank heating||4,00 kW / 8,70 A|
|Wash pump||0,75 kW / 2,00 A|
|Protection class of the machine||IP X5|
* If the appliance is connected to the cold water supply and / or at a short basket exchange time, the time necessary to reach hygienic rinsing temperatures can be extended.
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with us. We will be happy to find a solution that meets your specific requirements.
Machine also available as Low power unit with a maximum connection load of 5 kW.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved.