Marine pot and pan washers
- First-class washing results with minimal use of water
- Ultra-low running costs with the AktivPlus wash water filter system
- Integrated self-cleaning function
- Program start button positioned at an ergonomically comfortable height
- 150mm floor clearance ensures easy cleaning
- Built according to the latest USPHS standards
- NSF/ ANSI 3 tested and listed
MEIKO's cost-cutting filter system
At the end of the washing operation the M-iQ cleans itself using the existing tank water. Only the parts which are blue have to be manually cleaned.
This high-volume pot and pan washer for cruise ships is designed with your safety in mind. Smooth stainless steel on the inside and outside makes cleaning the machine a breeze. The oscillating stainless steel wash and rinse arms mounted on the top and bottom of the wash tank reveal perfectly clean ware at the end of the cycle. MEIKO ensures correct wash and rinse temperatures with the unique Auto Safe feature, regardless of the incoming water supply temperatures.
Machine also available as steam heated execution.
|1310 x 700 mm
|Dimensions (W x Hmin x D)
|1490 x 1935 x 895 mm
|240 / 360 / 480 s
|Rack capacity/h (theoretical)
|15 / 10 / 7 racks/h
|Füllung: 100,0 l / 26,42 U.S.gal l
|Rinse water volume
|9,6 Liter/Spülgang / 2,54 U.S. liters/cycle
|Total connected load
|2,20 kW / 3,90 kW
|Protection class of the machine
* If the machine is connected to a cold water supply and/or if racks are inserted in quick succession, the duration of the wash cycles may be increased to achieve hygienic final rinse temperatures.
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with us. We will be happy to find a solution that meets your specific requirements.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved