DV 200.2 Marine Dual Rack Door Type Warewasher
- Easily accessible detergent and rinse aid ports for fast and easy chemical dispenser installation
- Double-wall construction reduces energy consumption and heat loss
- Constant final rinse pressure and temperature for consistent, outstanding results
- 150m mm floor clearance ensures easy cleaning
- Built according to the latest USPHS standards
- NSF/ ANSI 3 tested and listed
The double-walled insulation of this dual-rack door-type dishwasher keeps heat and noise inside the machine for a more comfortable galley environment. Wash and rinse arms made of stainless steel positioned at the top and bottom of the tank are made to withstand even heavy dirt and soil while being able to wash two racks per cycle. The Active Plus filtration system provides double filtration of wash water, removes food soil, improves washing efficiency and saves detergent while easing cleaning chores in your galley. The ideal dishwasher for ferries and off shore installations.
Machine also available as steam heated execution.
|Rack dimension||2 x 500 x 500 mm bis 540 x 500 mm|
|Passing height||440 mm|
|Dimensions (W x Hmin x D)||1180 (1290) x 1520 x 750 (850) mm (mit Haubenbüge mm|
|Programme cycle||60 / 90 / 210 s|
|Rack capacity/h (theoretical)||120 / 80 / 34 racks/h|
|Pump motor||0,73 kW / 2,00 kW|
|Tank filling||54,0 l|
|Total connected load||19,9 kW|
|Tank heating||4,00 kW / 8,70 A|
|Protection class of the machine||IP X5|
* If the appliance is connected to the cold water supply and / or at a short basket exchange time, the time necessary to reach hygienic rinsing temperatures can be extended.
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with us. We will be happy to find a solution that meets your specific requirements.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved.