M-iQ Marine Flight-Type Dishwashing Machine
- Highest cleaning power with the use of 30% less materials and energy
- User friendly glass CCTouch display
- Best galley climate thanks to effective heat recovery
- Revolutionary filter system for optimum cleanliness with the use of considerably less detergent and water
- Superb drying results with MiQ AirComfort drying
- Intelligent self-cleaning programm means lower personnel costs
- Built according to the latest USPHS standards
- NSF/ ANSI 3 tested and listed
Heat recovery to enhance air qualitiy and energy efficiency
The M-iQ series of marine flight type dishwashing machines are among the most efficient dishwashers in the world. The filtration system M-iQ filter actively and continuously removes food soil from the wash water to improve soil removal from the ware and further reduce detergent consumption by up to 50%. An innovative airflow management system AirConcept redirects the air flow from the clean side to the loading end, keeping dirty air off of your clean dishes. The warm waste air is then used to preheat the incoming rinse water, reducing energy costs and cooling the exhaust air, creating a better working environment wiht M-iQ energy concept in your galley. M-iQ flight-type dishwashers are available in a variety of models and sizes to suit most applications on ferries and offshore locations.
Machine also available as steam heated execution.
|Passing height||465 mm|
|Passing width||570 / 750 mm|
|Machine length||4.700 - 10.200 mm|
|Transport speed||0,78 - 2,68 m/min|
|Rinse water volume||165 - 270 liters/cycle|
|Total connected load||33,1 - 62,5 kW|
|Dish capacity (DIN)||1.730 - 8.930 plates/h|
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with us. We will be happy to find a solution that meets your specific requirements.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved.