Marine Food Waste System
The WasteStar FC system is a marine vacuum food waste recycling system with feeding possibilities in the galley for the collection of organic kitchen scraps out of the wash-up and the preparation areas.
- No noise emissions
- Vacuum generated by maintenance-free static element with no moving parts
- Simple, safe and reliable technology that is easy to operate
- No additional water requirements or connection to sewage system
- No intermediate storage in waste bins
- Small footprint thanks to compact self-contained system
- Low cleaning and labor costs for waste disposal room and waste bins
- Consistently reliable, ecofriendly method of disposal
- Huge energy-saving potential thanks to flexible design of vacuum unit
- Flexible piping due to smaller diameter
MEIKO, best known for warewashing technology, is also a leading manufacturer of food waste systems. Our marine food waste treatment system converts difficult-to-dispose-of food waste into easy-to-handle biowaste which can be burned in an incinerator, fed into a digester or discharged over bord.
For more product information please contact your sales partner.
1 from / 1
Product lines and configurations may vary. Please check with us. We will be happy to find a solution that meets your specific requirements. Technical modifications reserved.