The ideal solution to vertical transport: the MVF vertical conveyor. You will soon come to appreciate its amazing advantages:
- extremely quiet operation
- virtually maintenance-free
- tough-sturdy construction
- high tensile strength of the special rubber chains with integrated steel traction cables
- smooth transition from the horizontal to the vertical
- excellent tabelware stability
- can be integrated into a wide range of systems
- can be clad to fit in with a variety of interior
The MEIKO cadence system ensures smooth tray braking and starting even when working at high capacity (up to 30 trays/min.). This means that glasses and bottles can also be transported safely.
A reasonable extension and addition to the transport system is a further possibility for the vertical tray return conveyor:
- Vertical conveyor MVF-G with fork-shaped system. In parallel to the platform transport system MVF-P already proven for years, there are now further very interesting tray return planning possibilities.
- A high capacity of up to 20 trays/min. can be handled with an S-shaped conveyor system.
- But also a C-shaped conveyor system, where the infeed and discharge are at the same side of the tower, offer this capacity.